So I decided to hop on the bandwagon and try this blog thing out. I'm not sure how much I'll post stuff, but from time to time I find myself thinking, "if I had a blog, I'd post this." We'll see how it goes :)
That is true :) I'm not sure if I realized that at the time or not (I knew it was your b-day of course, but not sure if I made the connection before or not, hehe)
I named the blog after a favorite Switchfoot song. I want to be "More than fine, more than bent on getting by. More than fine, more than just ok." I want to live for my Savior passionately and give Him my all.
You wrote this on my birthday!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is true :) I'm not sure if I realized that at the time or not (I knew it was your b-day of course, but not sure if I made the connection before or not, hehe)
ReplyDelete